Plans to Take Their Brand Internationally
“1933 Industries is a Las Vegas cultivator and distributor in one of the best cannabis markets in the world. We are a large part of the Nevada market. We also have a nationally growing CBD brand which is already in 46 states and growing.
Future plans for us are to continue to expand on the Canna Hemp line to reach maximum capacity in Nevada and maximum capacity nationally with CBD.
Once we have gained enough traction in United States, the ultimate goal will be to take the brand internationally.” – Brayden Sutton, President & CEO of 1933 Industries
More on 1933 Industries
1933 Industries is a Canadian public company, which owns and controls cannabis and hemp-based assets in Las Vegas Nevada as well as a specialized cannabis advisory firm supporting clients in security, intelligence and due diligence.
The Company owns Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), a licensed medical and adult-use cannabis cultivation and production facility that produces its own line of unique cannabis-based products and manufactures other third-party brands. Infused MFG, also subsidiary, produces hemp-based, CBD products, thoughtfully crafted of high quality organic botanical ingredients.
The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Spire Global Strategy is a high-level advisory firm that provides services to enable businesses stay secure, compliant, and competitive.
- Fully integrated medical and adult-use licensee in Nevada
- Owns and operates advanced cultivation facilities producing premium quality cannabis and hand-crafted products
- White-label production under licensing agreements
- Distribution to large dispensary network in Nevada
- Verticals in hemp and CBD, from extraction to production of proprietary product line
- Strong sales from hemp-based, CBD products to leading dispensaries in California
- Growth-focused via asset acquisition in several US states and Canada
For more information on 1933 Industries Inc. (TGIF:CSE, TGIFF:OTCQX) please fill out the form below.