A Cannabis Market Innovator
In today’s competitive cannabis market Canada’s 1933 Industries is an innovator in the sector. Boasting a vertically integrated business model encompassing cultivation, production of THC products, manufacturing proprietary hemp based CBD wellness products with wide distribution across the United States. Next up, Cultivation expansion in Nevada, hemp processing and increased market penetration of CBD products into international markets. Committed to growth.
1933 Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated cannabis company with operations in the United States and Canada. Operating through three subsidiary companies, they own licensed medical and adult-use cannabis cultivation and production assets, proprietary hemp-based, CBD infused products, CBD extraction services and a specialized cannabis advisory firm supporting clients in security, intelligence and due diligence.
The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association and 100% of both Infused MFG. and Spire Global Strategy.
- Fully integrated medical and adult-use licensee in Nevada
- Owns and operates advanced cultivation facilities producing premium quality cannabis and hand-crafted products
- White-label production under licensing agreements
- Distribution to large dispensary network in Nevada
- Verticals in hemp and CBD, from extraction to production of proprietary product line
- Strong sales from hemp-based, CBD products to leading dispensaries in California
- Growth-focused via asset acquisition in several US states and Canada
For more information on 1933 Industries Inc. (TGIF:CSE, TGIFF:OTCQX) please fill out the form below.