Randy Dewey, CEO of Baylin Technologies. On the changes the company has made to capture the wireless world.Baylin Technologies has been at the forefront of the mobile transformation. And as a pure play antenna company, we’ve been laying the data highways for the past 40 years. Operating in three main areas:
- First, is the mobile phone market.
- The second, is networking products.
- And third is the infrastructure products.
- First, we’ve moved our headquarters and our main R&D center here to Canada.
- Second, we’ve entered a new market in base station tower antennas that is a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
- Third, we’ve hired five new PhD’s and 10 elite industry experts to complement our exceptional team. We’ve created a great platform and we are poised to capture this market and we really feel that time for Baylin is now.