Berkwood Resources Found Graphite In All 13 Drill Holes
Having intersected Graphite in all 13 holes, Berkwood has commenced its second phase drill program next door to a near term producing mine.
View the virtual three-sixty video of the discovery at BerkwoodResources.com.
The commercial market for Graphite is diverse worldwide.
The Graphite industry is experiencing an increase in demand from numerous industrial sectors, spanning both developing and developed economies.
Traditional uses of Graphite include steelmaking, electrodes in electric arc furnaces, brake linings, modern pebble bed nuclear reactors, and dry lubricants.
There has been an escalation in the use of Graphite in clean energies such as lithium ion batteries and fuel cells, which power hybrid and electric vehicles.
The outlook for high-quality, Large Flake Graphite demand is strong due to the development of new technologies, which use Graphite as an essential component. United States, Europe and China have included graphite among a short list of critical materials.
BERKWOOD IS UNIQUE IN THE FACT THAT:
1. Phase 1 Drill program completed, was expanded due to intersecting visible Graphite in every one of 13 holes drilled as of Sept 2017.
2. Assays successfully confirmed Graphite with average grades in the range of 14.39 to 25.52% Cgr and true thicknesses ranging 22.1 to 40.3
3. Fully financed Phase two drill program underway as of Nov 22, 2017
4. On-trend, adjacent and surrounding Mason Graphite’s massive graphite deposit.
5. Due to success in the drill Berkwood increased its land package 5 times bigger. One of the largest land holders in the area now.
6. Only 32.5 million shares outstanding.
7. Vanadium, Cobalt and Lithium projects also in Quebec.
For more information on Berkwood Resources (BKR.V) please fill out the form below.