The Woco Gold ProjectDiscovered in 1993 and drilled in 1993 and 1994 has drill intercepts of mineable gold grades over mineable widths. The project is located in the Birch-Uchi Greenstone Belt. Which also hosts the multi-million ounce Springpole deposit. Located 1.5 kilometres south of the past-producing Uchi Mine, 1993 drill intercept highlights include; 1.89 ounces per ton over 11.9 feet and 1.83 ounces per ton over 6 feet. Down-plunge and strike extension drilling highlights in 1994 include 4.08 ounces per ton over 6.9 feet and 1.24 ounces per ton over 5.6 feet.
The Abbie Lake Gold PropertyLocated 40 Km south of White River and approximately 65 km northwest of the town of Wawa, Ontario. Via Hwy 17N and 35 km west of Highway 17N along the Paint Lake Road. Which connects to the producing Wesdome Eagle River Mine located at km 52.
- Significant low to moderate grades of gold mineralization were identified by Tundra Gold Mines . Extending southwest from Abbie Lake over strike length of almost 5 kilometres.
- Gold mineralization is closely associated with a high strain zone. That occurs at the contact between felsic and mafic metavolcanics to the north and conglomeratic metasediments to the south.
- Iron Lake Defomation Zone has close similarities with the Mishibishu Lake Deformation Zone. That hosts the Mishi Mine and the Magnacon Mine.
- The main mineralized zone is about one kilometer in length and 50 – 100 metres in width. And consists of a series of sub-parallel quartzcarbonate-tourmaline veins. Contained in a quartz-sericite+/- chlorite schist.
- The Mishi Gold Deposit is a moderately low grade, high tonnage deposit (open pit bulk mining). The deposit model for the Abbie Lake Property will be similar to the Mishi Deposit.