Barsele Minerals: 100% Ownership of its Advanced-Stage Gold Project

Acquires indirect 55% interest in gold project

Barsele is a Canadian-based junior exploration company managed by the Belcarra Group, comprised of highly qualified mining professionals.

The excitement builds as Barsele enters a non-binding letter of intent to acquire Agnico Eagle’s indirect 55% interest in the Barsele Project.  The company currently holds the remaining 45% interest in the project. Upon completion of the Proposed Transaction, would consolidate control of the Barsele Project. 

More on the Barsele Project

The Barsele Project is located on the western end of the Proterozoic “Skellefte Trend”, a prolific volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits belt, that intersects with the “Gold Line” in Northern Sweden.  Both polymetallic deposits and intrusive hosted orogenic gold deposits are present in this region and on the property.  Current and past producers in the region include Boliden, Kristineberg, Bjorkdal, Svartliden and Storliden.

For more information on Barsele Minerals Corp. (TSX.V: BME) please click the request investor info button.