Export framework in place to become a major European supplier
Isracann Biosciences is a newly listed company in an emerging market. Furthermore, they are Israel’s first pure-play cannabis firm, with a focus on becoming a premier, low-cost cannabis producer. In fact, Isracann is fully funded to execute on over 230,000 sq ft of hybrid greenhouse.
Also, based in Israel’s agricultural sector, Isracann will leverage its development within the most experienced country in the world with respect to cannabis research. In addition, the Company has secured agreements within Israel for medicinal marijuana cultivation.
Moreover, the company is targeting undersupplied domestic demand combined with an immense international market opportunity through Israel’s new medical cannabis export framework for 2020.
- Israel’s massive domestic undersupply drives regional demand.
- Proximity to the EU allows efficient export under new legislation (January 2019).
- Strategic distribution partner provides practical intermediate multinational trans-shipment entry point.
- Product access to Germany, United Kingdom, Poland & Denmark.
- Existing product lines provide access to domestic and export markets.
For more information on Isracann Biosciences Inc. (ISCNF:OTC, IPOT:CSE) please fill out the form below.